Senior Director/VP of Product, Addressability
33Across offers online publishers a suite of products that drive incremental traffic, increase user engagement, and monetize their content. Our programmatic advertising and data platforms and solutions allow major brands to reach their intended audience through effective, high-impact marketing messages. We are a profitable, venture-backed company with a proven business model and consistent revenue growth. With over a million sites worldwide deploying 33Across products and technology, we are enabling online publishers to continue to do what they do best: create great content.
33Across is seeking a senior product leader to drive product strategy and development in the area of online addressability. Addressability is a strategically important area for us as we adapt our publisher-focused products and solutions to industry shifts in response to emerging privacy regulations and browser restrictions. You will have the opportunity to define product strategy in the very early stages of this initiative and lead product development as we build out and scale our offerings in this area. This is a high-profile role, both internally and externally, and you will be driving thought leadership in the industry while leading product development in this area.
- Lead product strategy and development, in close collaboration with executive leadership, in the area of online addressability, as we navigate the industry’s shift away from third-party cookies to more privacy-friendly alternatives.
- Define scope of enhancements to current and new future products by conducting market research, return on investment analysis, and data-driven decision making.
- Manage the entire product development lifecycle (ideation, design, prototyping, development, rollout, and support), working with other product managers and the engineering team.
- Define product positioning, key benefits and target customers, and work with marketing and sales to define the go-to-market strategy.
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for 33Across’ addressability product offerings.
- Engage with forums, organizations and companies in the media technology space, keeping up with industry trends, potential partnerships, and competitive intelligence.
- 10+ years of product management experience in digital media, ideally with an advertising technology or data management company.
- Deep knowledge of the online media landscape, specifically as it relates to digital identity, audiences, and privacy.
- Strong technical background with experience working in a lean and agile product development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a technical field. MBA preferred.
What We Offer You
We are headquartered in New York City with a globally distributed workforce. We offer a fun work environment with smart coworkers and generous perks:
- Competitive salary, bonus and equity.
- Health, vision and dental benefits.
- 401K match to help you save for the future.
- Robust paid time off, company holidays, personal days and sick days.
- Fully remote working, with occasional travel, once it is safe to do so.
Interested? Please submit your resume to [email protected]