Senior Product Manager, Data Products
33Across offers online publishers a suite of products that drive incremental traffic, increase user engagement, and monetize their content. Our programmatic advertising and data platforms and solutions allow major brands to reach their intended audience through effective, high-impact marketing messages. We are a profitable, venture-backed company with a proven business model and consistent revenue growth. With over a million sites worldwide deploying 33Across products and technology, we are enabling online publishers to continue to do what they do best: create great content.
33Across is seeking an experienced product manager to drive new product development to expand its data offerings. For more than 8 years, 33Across has been creating advanced data products (raw data in real-time and batch, audience segments, etc.) for Fortune 1000 brands. With our code running on more than a million sites, our publisher network yields more than 30 billion intent and interest signals from content consumption, copy and paste sharing, search keywords, and social behaviors. Our data management platform compiles and analyzes data from over 1.5 billion users monthly. You will be helping us manage our data products and platforms as we grow our revenues while navigating changes in a rapidly evolving industry.
- Manage the entire product development lifecycle for our data products, working with internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Define requirements for enhancing our current and new future data products and platforms by conducting market research, product ideation, and data-driven decision making.
- Be the product owner in our agile development process, creating feature requirements and user stories for a globally distributed engineering team, with support from a scrum master and engineering management.
- Work with marketing and sales to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers.
- Become an expert on 33Across’ data management platform, serving as the internal and external expert for the product offerings.
- Stay current with products and solutions in the digital data and media space, industry trends, potential partnerships, and competitive intelligence.
- 4+ years of product management experience involving data products and platforms, ideally with an advertising technology or data management company.
- Experience working in a lean and agile product development environment.
- A high level of proficiency with data analysis with a strong working knowledge of SQL.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in business or a technical field.
What We Offer You
We are headquartered in New York City with a globally distributed workforce. We offer a fun work environment with smart coworkers and generous perks:
- Competitive salary, bonus and equity.
- Health, vision and dental benefits.
- 401K match to help you save for the future.
- Robust paid time off, company holidays, personal days and sick days.
- Fully remote working, with occasional travel, once it is safe to do so.
Interested? Please submit your resume to [email protected]