33Across is committed to GDPR compliance and working with its publishers to ensure users' data rights are protected.
GDPR: Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. 33Across is fully compliant with the GDPR. 33Across is committed to complying with GDPR and working with its buyers and publishers to ensure users data rights are protected. 33Across acts on the basis of consent under GDPR and is a registered vendor with the IAB Consent Framework (TCF). 33Across will only processes and act on EEA user data once explicit consent is retrieved from a Publisher utilizing an IAB registered CMP.
Yes. 33Across was an earlier adopter of the Framework. 33Across is vendor number 58.
The full list of vendors can be found here.
- Researching and implementing a compliant consent management platform for capturing user consent is first and foremost. There are many CMPs currently available on the market and a full list of IAB compliant CMPs can be found here.
- Once an IAB compliant consent management mechanism is put in place, Publishers should be sure to designate 33Across as a preferred vendor (vendor #58) for receiving consent on their behalf.
33Across is a data Controller of the personal data we process when we serve personalized ads on Client websites and process cookie information about you.
1. Information Storage and Access
3. Ad Selection, Delivery, and Reporting
4. Content Selection, Delivery, Reporting
You may visit optout.33across.com to opt-out of data collection from 33Across. The 33Across Opt-out Tool is cookie-based. In order for the Tool to work on your computer, your browser must be set to accept cookies. Be advised that if you use multiple computers or browsers, you will need to repeat this process for each computer and each browser. If you buy a new computer, change web browsers or clear your 33Across cookies, you will need to perform the opt-out task again. Opting out does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that 33Across will no longer collect any data associated with your activities on any of our clients’ websites.